Welcome to our website and family of apps. We’re really pleased to have you here. As with all websites and apps, we have terms and conditions of use.
The term “Apps in My Pocket Ltd”or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in London, UK. Our company registration number is 6714706 and place of registration is Companies House, Cardiff, UK. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document, however, we reserve the right to ask you to remove such links if we consider them for whatever reason inappropriate.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Our apps are governed by Apple’s standard end user license agreement for apps.
App Store subscriptions
Where our app offers a subscription purchased within the app, this is an App Store subscription governed by Apple’s App Store terms. Apps in My Pocket relies on the App Store to collect subscription fees and to report on the status of subscription accounts that have been purchased from within the app. Apps in My Pocket does not have the ability to manage any aspect of an App Store subscription on your behalf, including, but not limited to, initiating, canceling or refunding subscriptions.
Subscriptions are valid for at least thirty days. Payment for a subscription will be charged to your App Store account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least twenty-four hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged the then-applicable subscription price within twenty-four hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Settings app on your device after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
School subscriptions direct with Apps in My Pocket
We also allow schools to subscribe directly with us. In order to qualify for a school subscription, a school official must be independently verifiable as an educator by their school’s domain-specific e-mail address or other means deemed appropriate by Apps in My Pocket.
Apps in My Pocket may charge schools an account fee or subscription fee for access to certain Services. We may change that fee at any time at our discretion. All fees are payable in accordance with payment terms in effect at the time when the fee becomes payable. We may offer promotional trial subscriptions to access those Services for free or at discounted prices, as well as referral discounts or similar free access to Member benefits when referring to new users. If you sign up for a trial use or referral benefits, your rights to use the Services are limited by the terms of that trial or referral, and will terminate or renew according to the terms of your trial or referral arrangement and any applicable Additional Terms. Please note that we do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
School subscription renewal
If your school subscribes directly with Apps in My Pocket then we will renew your paid access automatically unless you cancel your payment at least 24 hours prior to its renewal date. We will charge your payment mechanism monthly, yearly, or at the applicable interval that you selected at the then-current applicable price.
School subscription cancellation
If your school subscribes directly with Apps in My Pocket, then you may cancel at least 24 hours prior to the subscription renewal date to avoid future billing, by contacting Apps in My Pocket Customer Support. After canceling a subscription, you will continue to have access to our services for the interval of time that has already been prepaid, which will be calculated based on the rate in effect at the date of purchase. Apps in My Pocket does not provide full or partial refunds for prepaid intervals, whatever their duration.